26th September 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

List of top universities which offers M.Tech course after completion of graduation with zoology, Biotech and chemistry?

List of top universities which offers M.Tech course after completion of graduation with zoology, Biotech and chemistry? Can you please answer me with the list and the information to get the admission process for the colleges? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and courses for career in research fields after MBBS like Human Genetics etc.?
  2. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  3. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  4. Top universities in India offering masters program in Biotech? Criteria for admission for the course?
  5. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  6. List of universities offering M.Tech in Advance zoology and Biotechnology? I've completed B.Sc in advanced zoology and Biotechnology
  7. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  8. Am I eligible for IIT JAM Chemistry after doing BSc with Chemistry, Biotech and Zoology?
  9. List of top 10 universities in Tamilnadu for MSc Biotech?
  10. List of universities which offers Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  12. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  13. List of M.Tech colleges to do Chemistry majors in Hyderabad after completion of M.Sc course?
  14. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  15. Can I do MSc Biotech after doing BSc 2nd year Chemistry, Zoology and Botany? How much will be the salary?
  16. Top colleges for MSc Biotech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure of doing PhD Zoology in 2016? Scope of this course and top universities for it?
  18. List of universities which offer Integrated Post Graduation in Chemistry? Detailed information about this course?
26th September 2015, 08:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top universities which offers M.Tech course after completion of graduation with zoology, Biotech and chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of top universities which offers M.Tech course after completion of graduation with zoology, Biotech and chemistry? Can you please answer me with the list and the information to get the admission process for the colleges? Thanks!
After completion graduation degree with zoology, Biotech and chemistry, you re not eligible for M.Tech course.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for M.Tech entrance exam.

There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
27th September 2015, 12:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top universities which offers M.Tech course after completion of graduation with zoology, Biotech and chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Universities Offering M.Tech Course:
  • Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Masab Tank,
  • Mahaveer Marg, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh
  • Amity Institute Of Biotechnology - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
  • University of Kolkata, Kolkata - 700073 West Bengal
  • Jadavpur University, Kolkata West Bengal
  • University of Lucknow, Badshahbagh, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh
  • All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi,Delhi
  • College of Science (Department of Biotechnology) ,Osmania University Hyderabad
  • ICFAI Insitute of Science & Technology, Punjagutta,Hyderabad
  • University of Hyderabad ( Central University) ,Gachibowli ,Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh
  • Centre for Biotechnology, Institue of Science and Technology (IST)
  • Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh
  • Jadavpur University, PO Jadavpur University, Kolkata
  • University of Lucknow, Badshahbagh, Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?