20th January 2019, 06:20 PM
mr.amangoyal

List of colleges or universities in India which are best for pursuing Master in Fashion Designing course after B.Tech?

Hi Aman Goyal, currently I am doing B.Tech 3rd year in Computer Science but I am not satisfied in doing this and I much more interested in Fashion Designing and through my friends I came to know that I can do Masters in Fashion Designing after B.Tech. So, can anyone tell which college in the best for Masters in India and how I can achieve that college?

27th January 2019, 12:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges or universities in India which are best for pursuing Master in Fashion Designing course after B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.Des or M.F.Tech course after completion of B.Tech course from a recognised university.

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

NIFT is the premier institute for admission in the course.

Other institutes offer master in designing course is :-

Symbiosis Pune.

LPU.

Amity University.

For detail information regarding admission procedure visit at official website.
27th January 2019, 01:13 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges or universities in India which are best for pursuing Master in Fashion Designing course after B.Tech?

The eligibility to pursue master in Fashion Designing course is that :-

M.Des/ MFM - Bachelor degree in any discipline.

M.F.Tech - Bachelor degree in Technology.

So, you are eligible to appear for the entrance examination conducted by institutes for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?