27th November 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges or university offering evening or part time 3 years LLB degree course

I am a private employee. I want to do LLB 3 years course after my office hours. Please let me know, where the night colleges available to do the LLB course either via part time attending classes or via distance mode of education.

30th November 2019, 12:27 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges or university offering evening or part time 3 years LLB degree course

LLB is three year course from a recognised university. The minimum required educational qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The distance LLB course is not valid as per Bar Council of India.

But, you can pursue the course in evening colleges.

DU offers the course in evening in LC - I. So, you can appear and qualify in the entrance examination for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?