2nd February 2018, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

List of collges/universities in Mumbai offering BA specialization Geography via correspondence mode of education

I have given HSC with Geography as one of my subjects. I am currently in SYBA. But I have not selected Geography as my subject. I want to study geography now and want to pursue a proper BA in Geography via correspondence from Mumbai. Where can I get it done?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there colleges which offer LLB via correspondence mode in Mumbai? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges in Mumbai offering D.Pharm in correspondence mode
  3. List of colleges in Assam offering Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) via distance mode of education?
  4. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Geography in distance from Burdwan after passing M.A Geography?
  5. How to do M.A in geography in correspondence mode?
  6. Universities offering MA Geography course through correspondence mode of education having learning centers in Andhra Pradesh
  7. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel?
  8. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  9. What is the time duration of B.ed?
  10. Colleges and fee structure for B.Ed? I have completed my B.A from GNDU
  11. List of universities offering M.Phil in Biotechnology via distance mode of education
  12. Which are the universities offering M.Sc via distance mode of education?
  13. List of universities in India offering MA in Geography through correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  15. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  16. Which University can I join to do PhD in Geography through correspondence mode in India?
  17. List of institutions offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Mumbai or Thane? I'v done M.A(Economics) from Pune university through correspondence
  18. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
10th February 2018, 02:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of collges/universities in Mumbai offering BA specialization Geography via correspondence mode of education

List of colleges/universities in Mumbai which offers BA in Geography via correspondence mode of education are as follows:-

St. Xavier's College-Autonomous, Mumbai
Address:- 5, Mahapalika Marg, Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001

Mithibai College
Address:- North South Road Number 1, Suvarna Nagar, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Address:- Main Gate Road, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076

Jai Hind College
Address:- A Road, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020

Vivekanand Education Society's College of Arts Science & Commerce
Address:- Sindhi Society, Chembur East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071

Sir Vithaldas Thackersey College of Home Science
Address:- S.N.D.T Women's University, Juhu Tara Road, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400049

SVKM's NMIMS
Address:- V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 056
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?