24th September 2011, 03:04 PM
abhishek kuvar

List of companies I can apply for after having 60% marks throughout?

sir ,i having 60 %marks through out my academics,tel m d companies should i apply for...
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core companies in Chennai? How to apply in these companies?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for top MNC companies with 59% marks in CSE course?
  3. Can I apply for any companies in core side after scoring 59%? List of the companies?
  4. In which companies can I get after scoring 80% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 7.2 in B.Tech? Can I apply for other big companies?
  5. List of companies I can apply for with 75% in 10th, 55.55% in 12th and 81% marks in B.E?
  6. List of companies I can apply for with 55% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 62% marks in graduation?
  7. List of companies allows students to sit in campus interviews, with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  8. List of companies which provides job as graduate engineer trainee in core companies?
  9. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  11. Which companies I can apply for job if I have got 55% marks in MCA?
  12. Details on PGDCA course?
  13. List of IT Companies to apply for with a criteria of less than 60% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies I'm eligible for? I've secured 74% in 10th, 55%in 12th, and 66% marks in engineering
  15. List of software companies in which I am eligible after passing B.Tech with 70% marks?
  16. List of private core companies in TamilNadu which provides job for ECE candidates?
  17. List of companies which require 50% marks in 10th and 12th?
  18. How can I get an internship opportunity in ECE Core company? -- [New]
23rd April 2012, 02:40 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: List of companies I can apply for after having 60% marks throughout?

After completing the course you will be eligible for applying to following fields:

1. Govt. jobs via UPSC, etc

2. Bank jobs like PO, etc

3. Teacher jobs via CTET, etc

If you go for any specialization course then you can apply for specific industries. Like after doing an NIIT course you can apply in software companies and so on.

An BSc maths degree makes you go in research field if you opt for an masters degree, this will give you an job in R&D of any company.

If you have any more questions, please ask below.
16th March 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies I can apply for after having 60% marks throughout?

i am dheeraj kumar vishvkarma B.Sc -3 (electronics)
my hobby is electronics works
i find any job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?