9th May 2014, 01:09 PM
PSAddict

Details on PGDCA course?

Hello . I'm a 3rd year BSc student with Physics Hons . I'll be completing my graduation in 2015 . I want to know about the post graduate diploma courses I can do after graduation . I have heard about PGDCA (Post graduate diploma in Computer Application) . It will great if I can get details on this course .

14th May 2014, 10:57 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details on PGDCA course?

Yes, of course you can apply for the PGDCA course. I think it is good course and it has good scopes also. If you want to this course then i think you should go for it after that you can apply for the MCA course. It is 2 years course and after that it will be easy to get good job in man y companies there are so many companies which are best for your career. So, it is best to do this course.

And if you have maths in 12th class then it is best to do MCA course after the B.Sc. There are many scope in this field and for this you have minimum 55% marks in graduation and there are so many companies in which you can apply for the job.And i think diploma is doesn't matter and if you want to get good job then it is best to do degree course after that you will be able to get good job.

Here are some companies in which you can apply for the job after the MCA course:
Dell
Hp
Infosys
Emphasis
Intel
Samsung

And there are also many other companies in this field so you can also apply for the those companies.
3rd October 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details on PGDCA course?

Hai, i am completing my degree but now waiting for first semester result,how can i apply for pgdca.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?