11th February 2016, 11:30 PM
Raina Umraz

List of companies offering internship to M.Tech Structures stream student in Hyderabad?

Can you please mail me some of the list of companies offering intership in hyderabad for the students pursuing Mtech final year in the stream of structures. please get me through my mail. My mail Id :[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies offering internship around Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  3. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
  4. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  5. List of companies offering Internship for EEE student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of the companies offering Internship programme for M.Tech(CSE) student in Bangalore?
  7. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in CSE stream? Procedure to join this course?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  9. Which are the automobile companies offering internship for Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  10. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  11. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  13. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Information Technology) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  14. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  15. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  16. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  17. List of companies offering summer internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
12th February 2016, 12:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering internship to M.Tech Structures stream student in Hyderabad?

Here are not more companies which offer internship to M.Tech students.

But candidate need to score above 70% aggregate in M.Tech.

Candidate should not have any backlogs. If you have then you need to clear it before internship.

Some of the companies which offer internship are as under:-

Infosys

Tata

TCS

Mahindra

IBM

HCL

BHEL

WIPRO
12th February 2016, 12:12 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: List of companies offering internship to M.Tech Structures stream student in Hyderabad?

M.Tech is the Masters of Technology course of study and there are many companies which are available for the M.Tech course and some of the list of companies which are available are
Different companies offer internship in different streams such as
  1. BHEL
  2. SAIL
  3. HPCL
  4. Genpact
  5. IOCL
  6. DRDL
  7. Cognizant,etc
These are some of the various companies offer Internships and according to your streams of study you can apply for any of these companies in career section of these companies
12th February 2016, 01:17 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raina Umraz View Post
Can you please mail me some of the list of companies offering intership in hyderabad for the students pursuing Mtech final year in the stream of structures. please get me through my mail. My mail Id :[email protected]
List of Companies offering Internship to M.Tech students in structure in Hyderabad:-
  • Hindustan Construction Limited
  • Tata Tiscon
  • Ambuja Reality
  • Siddha Real Estate Development
  • Thiess India
  • Larsen and Turbo
  • DLF Constructions
  • Nagarjuna Construction Company
  • Simplex Projects
  • Ahluwalia Contracts India Limited
  • Punj Llyod
  • Shapoorji Pallonji & Co
  • Sobha Developers Ltd
  • Gammon India
12th February 2016, 05:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raina Umraz View Post
List of companies offering internship to M.Tech Structures stream student in Hyderabad:-

1. Rajesh Engineering Works, 9-270/1, R.G Nagar, IE Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2307 9801

2. RamTech Manufacturing Industries, St-7, H.No - 3-6-497/303, Himayatnagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 098661 46791

3. Allen Reinforced Plastics Private Limited, 6-3-856/A, Saadath Manzil Colony Rd, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6678 7464

4. S N Industries, Type II 2-b, Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Industrial Estate, Hyderabad, Phone: 040 2307 6471

5. Pfeiffer Vacuum (India) Private Limited, 25/5 Nicholson Road, Tarbund, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2775 0014
12th February 2016, 05:47 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

List of Companies Offering Internship to M.Tech in Hyderabad

ThinkSource
Market Research/Analytics
Hyderabad

Coherendz India Private Limited
Web design and development/frontend
Hyderabad

Dot Labs
Web design and development/frontend
Hyderabad

Cracku
Graphic design/Art work/Illustrator
Hyderabad

Intern - IPV
XILINX
Electrical Engineering
Hyderabad

SlashMatrix
Marketing
Hyderabad

Intern - IPV
XILINX
Electronics Engineering
Hyderabad
12th February 2016, 10:35 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Names of few companies offering internship to M.Tech structures stream student in Hyderabad are listed below:

* Lampex Electronics Ltd., Kukat Pally, Hyderabad
* Inorchem Power Systems Pvt. Ltd, 1-8-144/152/153, 1st Floor, Ava Sangam Building, PG Road, Hyderabad
* Signetic Systems Pvt. Ltd., 3-12-117, Sai Residency, P.S. Colony, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad
* Izra Electronics Pvt. Ltd., 8-659/A, Station Road, Abids, Hyderabad
Kakarla Electrics & Electronics Pvt Ltd
Address: Plot No.11 H.No.5-33/23 Kukatpally 500072 Hyderabad
* Hyderabad Insulated Wires, b7-8, Industrial Estate, Patancheru, Hyderabad
* Gammon India, Hyderabad
13th February 2016, 09:38 AM
sonu563
Junior Member+

There are some companies offering internship to M.Tech Structures stream student in Hyderabad,

1.Shapoorji Pallonji & Co
2.Ambuja Reality
3.DLF Constructions
4.Sobha Developers Ltd
5.Nagarjuna Construction Company
6.Tata Tiscon
7.Simplex Projects
8.Larsen and Turbo.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?