18th January 2012, 12:35 PM
prince_88

How to prepare for CGPSC? Books to be referred for preparation of CGPSC?

Sir/Madam,

How to prepare for CGPSC and what books should i refer for the preparation of cgpsc....
kindly help me ....

17th February 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for CGPSC? Books to be referred for preparation of CGPSC?

cgpsc ki sabse achha book kaun sa hai
1st March 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for CGPSC? Books to be referred for preparation of CGPSC?

please advise cgpsc books name
9th March 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

sir! please tell me the name of best cgpsc book for preparation
22nd March 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

sir! which book is best in cgpsc please suggest me.
23rd March 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i wana knw abt tha sylladus of cgpsc prexame 2012?????????????????
1st April 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i wana knw abt tha sylladus of cgpsc prexame 2012?????????????????
3rd April 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for CGPSC? Books to be referred for preparation of CGPSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir! please tell me the name of best cgpsc book for preparation
Arihant's book will be best for you.
18th April 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Unfortunately their is no book available for the preprtn of cgpsc in english medium..yes their are few books for hindi medium..(arihant publication). for english medium students u have to do aome efforts like u have to prepare ur own notes for chhattisgarh overview like its geographical location and historical importance ..most of the material are available on internet and wikipedia.. purchase few buks of hindi medium and start understanding them..their are plenty of buks for indian history, indian geography.polity , economics and other parts of the syllabus ...problem is only chhattisgarh overview..material is available consolidate it and start preprtn.. God bless u all..
18th April 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

which book I read for maths &resoning for the cgpsc 2012
11th July 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i dont know about cgpsc exam. plz give me full detail of this examination. n which book should be better for preparing
29th October 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

sir iam m.sc math's &iam a school teacher ,how preparing n which book should be better for cgpsc
18th December 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the books name which help to pass cg psc?
24th April 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

PLz. suggest me which book to study for cgpsc 2nd paper - prelmns. I m 4m eng. medium
24th April 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Plz. sugggest me books for cgpsc prelimns 02nd paper. I m 4m eng. medium.
27th November 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

what are books for cgpsc mains
3rd December 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

tell me the best achivment of cgpsc
exam book name
14th January 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I dont know what is the syllabus for cgpsc?
27th February 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO PREPARE FOR CGPSC 2014 WHILE BEING IN THE JOB LOOKING AT VAST SYLLABUS
12th May 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for cgpsc exam ?what books l should prefer . complete syllabus
30th January 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a English medium.student and I have lots of problem in understanding hindi so sir plzz suggest me some books for general studies nd also for other portions like history etc...
25th July 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CGPSC? Books to be referred for preparation of CGPSC?
15th October 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I want some suggestions about cgpsc preparation and also want suggestions of books for Hindi medium
8th January 2016, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I want some suggestions about cgpsc preparation and also want suggestions of books for Hindi medium
8th January 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

26th January 2016, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I want some suggestion for how to prepare for cgpsc exam and which books required?
13th February 2016, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir i don't understand what i do for psc exam fight and how i do prepare it ?
I'm interested post of Assistant director of agriculture (ADA )
Plzz suggest me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?