22nd August 2013, 11:10 AM
yashwanth G S

List of the companies that provide internship for 6th semester MCA students

please give me the list of companies that provides internships for 6th semester MCA students.... and also tell me criteria of selection....
email: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
  2. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students?
  4. Companies offering Internship in India for MCA 6th semester student? -- [New]
  5. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  6. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students?
  7. Which are the internship companies for 6th semester project in MCA
  8. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  9. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  10. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  11. Names of the companies which provide internship for final year MCA students?
  12. List of companies in Delhi where I can do internship with low fee during 6th semester IT?
  13. Which Companies I can prefer for doing Project being a candidate pursing 6th semester of MCA course?
  14. List of software companies along with their web address providing project for MCA(6th semester) students?
  15. Names of the companies where I can do project while in MCA 6th semester?
  16. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
  18. Details about the companies that provide internship in Bangalore?
27th August 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies that provide internship for 6th semester MCA students

There are several internships listed on www.amazinginternships.com and you can apply to companies directly
I also got my internship through them. It is free for students
1st September 2015, 09:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the companies that provide internship for 6th semester MCA students

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashwanth G S View Post
please give me the list of companies that provides internships for 6th semester MCA students.... and also tell me criteria of selection....
email: [email protected]
List of the companies for internship for MCA candidate:-

1.Skyinfotech, D6/3 Okhla Industrial Area,, Phase 1,, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 0120 424 2223

2. Webcom Technologies, C-23, NDSE-I,, Amrit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4922 2600

3. HTS India, High Technologies Solutions, N-18,Kalkaji,Near HDFC Bank, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 4050 4444
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?