7th August 2011, 12:19 PM
Achil_gane

List of companies that will consider only UG and PG marks?

hi,please list the companies that are consider only U.G and P.G marks?because i did not have 60% in class 12th.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which require 50% marks in 10th and 12th?
  2. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  3. List of companies which recruit students with less than 60% in 12th?
  4. List of IT companies which can take students with 2 years of gap between intermediate and graduation? -- [New]
  5. Provide list of companies hiring Electrical graduates on the basis of GATE marks?
  6. List of companies which allow below 50% marks in IT?
  7. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  8. List of companies that will consider only UG and PG marks?
  9. List of companies for which I am eligible with 59%?
  10. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.E(CSE), to sit in campus placement?
  11. List of companies I can apply for after having 60% marks throughout?
  12. List of the companies recruiting an IT graduate having less than 60% marks?
  13. Any companies which take students who have less than 60% in B.Tech? List of those companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  15. List of companies which provides job as graduate engineer trainee in core companies?
  16. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 70% marks in MCA?
  17. List of good companies which allows a candidate to sit in campus interview with less than 60% marks in B.Tech?
  18. List of companies which allows a candidate with less than 60% marks in B.Tech, to sit in campus placement?
27th December 2011, 10:09 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies that will consider only UG and PG marks?

There is no rule amongst companies which will consider only the UG and PG marks to absorb candidates for any job profile. Generally its the final educational and professional qualification which is essential. Bear in mind that more than the aggregate marks its the skill and knowledge of the candidate which is vital to get a job. Generally this is the reason there is a written test followed by interviews to get jobs with top companies or with government of India.
12th September 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies that will consider only UG and PG marks?

List of companies I can apply for with 51% in 10th, 47.14% in 12th and 76.14% marks in under graduation and 74.8% upto 4th sem in post graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?