31st August 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?

Sir/Mam,

I have 59% in 10th, 49% in 12th, 59% in graduation, 65% in m.c.a than how can i get the job in software companies please give me names of software companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job with 55% marks in 10th, 57% marks in 12th and 70% marks in B.Tech.(ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  3. Which software company do not consider 2nd division marks in 10th?
  4. Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies?
  5. Will it be possible for me to get a good software job after scoring 49% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  6. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  7. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  8. Unable to apply in software companies having less then 60% in B.Sc
  9. Job opportunity in DLF for a candidate secured 68%, 59% and 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  10. Which software companies to apply based on my B.Tech CGPA score and marks in 10th and 12th?
  11. In which companies can I get after scoring 80% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 7.2 in B.Tech? Can I apply for other big companies?
  12. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  13. Eligibility criteria for job in Software companies? Companies which allow below 60% in 10th and 12th?
  14. Can I think of getting a job in MNC's in software sector after passing B.Tech form ECE branch?
  15. Minimum marks to get campus placement in top software companies of India?
  16. Eligibility criteria for placements in Software companies? What should I answer the interviewers when they question me about my low marks in class 12th?
  17. Will I be able to get a job in good MNC companies with good knowledge in subjects but less than 60% marks in 12th?
  18. Will I have a chance to get a good job in big IT companies after scoring 64% marks in 10th, 49% in 12th?
31st August 2015, 07:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?

No, you are not eligible to get job in software companies after having secured the above mentioned percentages. Because the minimum percentage required to get into software companies is ""60% marks"". Yes, candidates whoever will be able to score minimum of 60% marks throughout their education, are certainly eligible. Candidates those who do not meet the above mentioned percentage criteria are not eligible to appear in Software companies recruitment processes. Since you did not meet the required eligibility, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for software companies recruitment processes. I suggest you to apply for some small scale software companies in order to get good experience in the field.

* Minimum Percentage Required in 10th Class - 60% marks

* Minimum Percentage Required in 12th Class - 60% marks

* Minimum Percentage Required in Graduation - 60% marks
1st September 2015, 12:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have 59% in 10th, 49% in 12th, 59% in graduation, 65% in m.c.a than how can i get the job in software companies please give me names of software companies?
Yes, it is possible to join in Software companies with B.Tech degree. As the main eligibility is you have to score 60% or above from 10th standard to B.Tech in the first attempt in all subjects. You have to finish the course in the normal duration of the course. So the aspirant can join in software companies with B.Tech graduation. Normally, the selection process is divided into Written exam, Technical Round and Group Discussion etc.
1st September 2015, 01:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sir/Mam,

As per your marks criteria, you are not eligible for maximum no of companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is,

Companies= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Companies recruitment.
3rd September 2015, 11:32 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sir/Mam,

Yeah there are chances for you to get a job in software companies but not in big companies like TCS, Wipro, CTS, Tech mahindra etc., it is because you are not satisfying the needed qualification for these companies. The eligibility which they expect from candidates is that, they should have got 60% consistency in all over their academics which includes your respected 10th ,12th, UG and PG. If you don't possess this criteria then you are not eligible for applying for them.

In the case of yours, you don't have a consistency throughout your academics which makes you ineligible for applying for these big organizations but you can apply for some small companies and gain experience and then try for big companies with the experience which you have attained in the field.
28th August 2016, 01:28 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Yes it is possible to get a job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th. But i am sorry to say that you are going to miss some leading companies as their percentage criteria is a little high.
But you can always try for small companies or any start up companies. Once you have some experience with some skills you can try for big companies.

You can try for these companies :

Yodlee Infotech
Livestream Technologies
Esko
Sanovi
Aryaka Networks
Allstate SolutionsAmitysoft Technologies
1st December 2021, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I got 83% in 10th ,50% in 12th, 61% in BCA, 76% in MCA can I eligible for software company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?