3rd June 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?

i am a second year student of electronics and communication engineering iwant to know the list of core companies in chennai offering internship for students like me

Related Questions:
  1. Which core companies are offering internship programmes in Chennai?
  2. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai?
  3. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  4. Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies?
  5. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies in Chennai offering the internship program for MBA finance students?
  7. Software companies offering 15 days Summer Internship in Chennai for M.Sc(Computer Science) student? -- [New]
  8. Which are the core companies providing internship in Chennai? I am an electronics and communication engineering student in Chennai
  9. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  10. Which core companies in Chennai offer internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  11. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  12. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  13. List of core companies offering jobs for Mechanical students? I've done B.Tech from Dr. M.G.R. educational and research institute(Chennai)? How can I contact them?
  14. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  15. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
  16. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  17. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  18. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
4th June 2013, 07:22 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?

Dear candidate,

List of the Core company which provide internship to engineering students are:

1>QUALCOM, CHENNAI ,INDIA
2>CISCO SYSTEM
3>IITIAM
4>CATERPILLAR INDIA
5>BROADCOM
6>TEXAS INSTRUMENT
7>ARM EMBEDDED SYSTEM
8>COSMIC CIRCUIT
9>BSNL
16th August 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?

i need contact number of qualcomm company at chennai , please provide me soon . I'm in hurry!!!
7th September 2013, 04:53 PM
EFDRTG

Dear user

There are a lot many companies that offer internships and then a job in the same company. Now there is a new rule that the colleges giving the B.tech degrees have made it mandatory for students to get internships in the final semseter.
Some are:
STM
Cadence
Agilent
NI
GE Electrical etc.
NIC
SAIL
BHEL
NTPC
ONGC
TCS
Infosys
L & T Infotech
HCL
I-Gate
NIIT Technologies
Torry Harris
Whipro Infotech
EDS
Webcom
R Systems
Global Logic
Netchasers
Sapient
Sapient Informatics
FreeScale (Motorola)
LG

Goodluck
7th September 2013, 09:21 PM
GBCIM

HELLO,

List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students.

1.Torry Harris
2.Whipro Infotech
3.EDS
4.Webcom
5.SAIL
6.BHEL
7.NTPC
8.ONGC
9.STM
10.Cadence.

This should help
thank you.......................
29th September 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

list of company providing internship in chennai? i am doing my B.TECH(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) and i want real time porject with intership?
29th September 2013, 07:50 PM
vigneshkumar.c

which it company's offering intership program in chennai? i am doing my final year (B.tech information technology)...
20th October 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

list of company providing internship projects in chennai ? i am doing my FINAL YEAR BE.EIE(ELECTRONICS INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING)
15th November 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

espected sir
this is Yogeswari Rengarajan from trichy .i had
completed my BE (EEE) WITH 82% as a fresher i am looking to start my
career in best company at that time i knew to know about your company
if there is any requirement for fresher in your company please
consider me .to know more detail about me i had attach my resume with
this mail .
i sure that i am

Willing to learn and contribute.
Willing to accept challenges & Capable of handling any
amount of workload.
Honest and Trust worthy & Self disciplined.

i kindly request you to do the need full .
27th February 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 3 year BE production engineering from madras institute of technology . Is there any core company offering internship? let me know.
25th October 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i am student of 3rd year production technology of madras institute of technology .is any core company offering internship?let me know
7th April 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am pursuing my masters in applied psychology in Chennai. I would like to enquire about the companies which provide internships in HR for students. My duration is 1 month.
10th April 2015, 04:20 PM
Ankit Pk

Thumbs down Re: List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?

List of core companies on chennai are :-
1.NTPC
2.SAIL.
3.BHEL.
4.STM
5.ONGC.
6.NIC.
7.Cadence.
8.HCL.
9.Whipro Infotech.
ETC……
15th August 2016, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Is that hyundai motors offering internship for 1st year ECE students after their first semester?
2nd March 2017, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

List the core companies in chennai offering internship for B.Com Honors students?
10th April 2017, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I have completed b.tech in ece 2016 batch. I want to join in core side job,I have an experience in mobile assembling and soldering.So, please tell me the best internship jobs in chennai
11th June 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Six months internship for final year b.tech information technology students from january 2018 requested. Pl list the companies
15th June 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi, We are giving vocational training for Differently abled persons. We are searching companies for placement as well as internships. So kindly let us know the companies offering Job placements.
27th November 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

List the companies from salem and near by companies offering internship training for final year mechanical engineering students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?