23rd September 2010, 04:08 PM
vicky sinha

List of core companies offering jobs for Mechanical students? I've done B.Tech from Dr. M.G.R. educational and research institute(Chennai)? How can I contact them?

hello sir myself vikas kumar sinha i am doing my B-TECH from DR. M.G.R. EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE ,CHENNAI im in my final year .i want to know about the core companies and various automobile companies dat take students for final year projects im from mechanical branch and i want to know dat how to contact these automobile companies in chennai

Related Questions:
17th February 2012, 11:41 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: List of core companies offering jobs for Mechanical students? I've done B.Tech from Dr. M.G.R. educational and research institute(Chennai)? How can I contact them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky sinha View Post
hello sir myself vikas kumar sinha i am doing my B-TECH from DR. M.G.R. EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE ,CHENNAI im in my final year .i want to know about the core companies and various automobile companies dat take students for final year projects im from mechanical branch and i want to know dat how to contact these automobile companies in chennai

Dream Companies For Mechanical Engineers in India

Here is a list of some of the best Mechanical Core Companies of India along with their websites where you can resolve your job related queries :-

>> Tata Group :- Click Here

>> Kirloskar :- Click Here

>> Godrej Group :- Click Here

>> Larsen & Toubro :- Click Here

>> Thyssen Krrup :- Click Here

>> Thermax :- Click Here

>> Siemens :- Click Here

>> Suzlon :- Click Here

>> GE :- Click Here

>> BOSCH :- Click Here

>> ABB Group :- Click Here

>> Crompton Greaves :- Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
9th June 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of core companies offering jobs for Mechanical students? I've done B.Tech from Dr. M.G.R. educational and research institute(Chennai)? How can I contact them?

which is top company for mechanical engineer
13th July 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of core companies offering jobs for Mechanical students? I've done B.Tech from Dr. M.G.R. educational and research institute(Chennai)? How can I contact them?

i need List of top 50 mechanical companies in Tamilnadu
16th August 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

hai....i completed mechanical engg with 7.51CGPA i want to know the best mechanical companies in tamilnadu that offering job...thankz
29th March 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How many of them get placed in a core company of mechanical engineering per year and what are the core companies in Chennai?
29th June 2015, 04:31 PM
jegadesh kumar

Default Need to mechanical engineering jobs

Dear Sir,
I wish to apply for the post of Mechanical Engineer job
I have amassed over 4 .5 years of significant, progressive experience in Mechanical
design and detailing engineer, projects with in the construction for cement industries.
During my career I have participated in more than 5 engineering projects ( Ultratech Cements -Arakkonam & Srilanka ,Oman Cements - Oman , ACC Cements – Kolkata, Hydro press Industries – Rajasthan)
I enclose my resume for your review and i wish to meet you for personal interview.
Your sincerely,
Jegadesh kumar.V
Mobile: 09659125966
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?