23rd May 2011, 06:43 PM
MAHENDERAJ

List of engineering colleges which take B.Tech admission through lateral entry in NCR?

I WANT TO DO CORRESPONDENCE B.TECH AFTER POLYTECHNIC DIPLOMA. I WANT TO DOING B.TECH IN DELHI NCR.PLEASE HELP ME ,MY MOBILE NUMBER IS +919728643197 & MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected],[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges which take B.Tech admission through lateral entry in NCR?
  2. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [New]
  3. Government colleges in Delhi and NCR providing lateral entry in B.Pharm? Admission procedure for B.Pharm course?
  4. What should i do to join B.Tech after Diploma in ECE?
  5. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  7. List of colleges which allow lateral entry admission? How to fill the application form for admission?
  8. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech lateral entry in 2nd year in Delhi or NCR
  10. List of Government Colleges in India which are offering Lateral Entry procedure into B.Tech course?
  11. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  12. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  13. Names of colleges which offer admission through lateral entry in NCR region?
  14. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  15. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  16. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  17. Eligibility for lateral entry in B.Tech colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  18. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
29th May 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges which take B.Tech admission through lateral entry in NCR?

is there are any bechh top college who conducted their on entrance exam in delhi NCR if someone would'nt score in any state or university level exam?
16th March 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges which take B.Tech admission through lateral entry in NCR?

i have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engg during the yr 2003 and now i am doing job at New Delhi and wish to pursue any technical course which relates to Diploma. Pl suggest the name of course and location of institutes.My mob no is 9958987091
14th December 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b.tech after complete my 12th science now I am leaving in ahmedabad I want to doing b.tech Delhi NCR so sir please help me my number is 9724514841 and my email I'd is [email protected]
15th December 2015, 09:21 AM
Hashar38

Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

Amity University, Noida
Top Engineering College with lateral Entry in NCR :

Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad

ITM University, Gurgaon

Manav Rachna College of Engineering, Faridabad

Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi

YMCA University of Science and Technology

Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gurgaon

IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad

Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida

Delhi Technological University, Delhi

Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida

Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology for Women, Ghaziabad

Gurgaon Institute of Technology and Management

B.S. Anangpuria Educational Institutes, Faridabad

Lingaya’s University, Faridabad

JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida

ABES Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad

KIIT College of Engineering, Gurgaon

Delhi Engineering College, Faridabad

Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi

Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College, Ghaziabad

SGT Institute of Engineering and Technology, Gurgaon

Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon

Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon

ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad

College of Engineering and Technology, IILM Academy of Higher Learning, Noida

National Power Training Institute, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?