9th July 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

List of good B.Tech colleges which give admission for students appearing in compartment

dear sir/madam i want the list of good btech colleges which give admission for students appearing for compartment

Related Questions:
  1. Compartment in 1 subject(eco) in class 12th
  2. Are there any colleges available where students who have passed compartment could take admission for graduation in commerce?
  3. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  4. Is there any way for re-examination of CBSE 12th board once again?
  5. Is there any way to join B.Tech course after clearing compartment in this year itself? Will I get admission in any other colleges after scoring 50% in rest of the subjects?
  6. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  7. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  9. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing compartment in Maths?
  10. List of colleges which take admission of students with 80 percentile in MAT?
  11. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing in compartment physics
  12. List of good engineering colleges which do not take donations?
  13. Last date of submission of PET forms?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Ed course in any good university even if I posses a compartment in graduation?
  15. List of the colleges for M.Tech admission in West Bengal for GATE appearing candidates?
  16. List of colleges or universities(Government) where I can get admission for B.Tech on the basis of Merit?
  17. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur? Can I get admission with 78.24% marks?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Tech after qualifying 12th Compartmental exam?
11th July 2015, 12:04 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of good B.Tech colleges which give admission for students appearing in compartment

See, the life of students appearing in the compartment of boards is far too complicated.
There comes a situation for which such students have to be ready.

The situation is that till the result of the compartment comes, the student has to wait for the results because till then no college will take the students.

Especially the government colleges because nearly all the government colleges take students through the entrance exam and for clearing those you need to at least complete your intermediate by the time of counselling.

So, till your results are out, you do not hold a chance to get into the government colleges and bye the time the result will come the seats will be fulled.

Now, comes the private colleges. See, there are lots of private colleges no doubt about this, but then we will have to admit that the number of students is also very high and till the time of your results those seats will also be filled.

There is nothing much you can do other that wishing that some of the private colleges' seats remain vacant.

Or you can one thing, you can book your admission seat in any of the private college. They will take the admission fee and then book your seat.
But then, there will also be a risk that if your compartment result doesn't go well, then your money might me in danger.

SO, make a decision wisely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?