26th May 2015, 11:47 AM
addysingh82

Compartment in 1 subject(eco) in class 12th

have got compartment in 1 subject (eco ) in class 12th and i wanna give my compartment paper i Want know that :- 1. Is compartment paper really tough and i wont be able to pass it ? 2.how can i give the compartment paper ( procedure please) ? 3.what if i failed in 1st attempt ? What will happen in second ? 4. When will i get my compartment result is there chances that aftet o get it college admission will be closed and i wont get amy admission?

26th May 2015, 02:10 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Compartment in 1 subject(eco) in class 12th

Giving answers to doubts one by one-

1. No, its definitely not difficult as the first one. The test has been made so that students can clear it and their one year is not wasted. SO, take this thing out of your mind that it will be super difficult.

2. Regarding the procedure for the compartment there ae no such implications that one faces any difficulty in applying for the compartment.
You just have to fill up a form and pay the fee. the forms will be out in some time, since the result has just been declared.
So, that form has to be filled along with the fee. the mode of payment will be mentioned along with the application.

3. If you fail in compartment also, then there is no option left than to repeat your year once again.

4. Unfortunately, by the time compartment results will come most of the colleges will take students but there will be some colleges in which you could be able to apply. But, yeah for sure the good ones will already be filled up.
27th May 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Thank you for replying ..
What should i do then if i won't be able to clear my exam ?
And i am thinking to fill up open schooling form so that if i dont pass then i can give its exam next year instead of applying next year and then giving exam after it
Is it a good idea and should i go for it ?
But i got to know many people got low marks in eco why is this so ?
And many who have passes just got 34-35 so i am thinking of applying for rechecking ,should i go for it if yes ? Then how ?
27th May 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What if i fail in compartment exam what should i do other than giving all subjects exam next year again?

I am thinking of filling open schooling for so that if i won't be able to clear i can give exam next year instead of filling next year and giving exam then next to that year ( its a backup plan should i go for it ? )

And i got to know many people got low marks in eco and i am thinking to send my paper for rechecking ? Should i ?
If yes then how to ?
27th May 2015, 12:25 AM
addysingh82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwg_31 View Post

1. No, its definitely not difficult as the first one. The test has been made so that students can clear it and their one year is not wasted. SO, take this thing out of your mind that it will be super difficult.

2. Regarding the procedure for the compartment there ae no such implications that one faces any difficulty in applying for the compartment.
You just have to fill up a form and pay the fee. the forms will be out in some time, since the result has just been declared.
So, that form has to be filled along with the fee. the mode of payment will be mentioned along with the application.

3. If you fail in compartment also, then there is no option left than to repeat your year once again.

4. Unfortunately, by the time compartment results will come most of the colleges will take students but there will be some colleges in which you could be able to apply. But, yeah for sure the good ones will already be filled up.

What if i fail in compartment exam what should i do other than giving all subjects exam next year again?

I am thinking of filling open schooling for so that if i won't be able to clear i can give exam next year instead of filling next year and giving exam then next to that year ( its a backup plan should i go for it ? )

And i got to know many people got low marks in eco and i am thinking to send my paper for rechecking ? Should i ?
If yes then how to ?
27th May 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwg_31 View Post

i am thinking of applying from open schooling so that if i wont be able to clear i can give exam next year for it , is it a good idea ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?