17th October 2010, 01:47 PM
ROHAN MALEKAR

Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?

Currently m pursuing my mechanical engg.degree from mumbai university last year,i want to choose mba as my further study from foreign,so will u help me out to select which part from mba and from which foreign university i should do so that i will get a good output,alongwith the fee structure of mba collages

Related Questions:
  1. Courses, specialization and university to opt for MBA?
  2. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  3. How to do MBA abroad after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which specialization of MBA is suitable for Mechanical Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I choose MBA in IT or MBA in operations after doing BSc IT? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  6. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad? -- [New]
  7. Which specialization should I opt for MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad to get job as a CEO cum M.D. in any multinational company? Course fee of MBA in IIM, Ahmadabad?
  8. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  9. Is MCA better or MBA? Which specialization to opt in MBA?
  10. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA, M.Sc and ME being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to select MBA Specialization?
  12. Should I opt for MBA in IT or MBA in operations? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  13. Best MBA college in Abroad with fee structure?
  14. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to do MBA after pursuing B.Tech?
  16. Is MCA better or MBA after doing BSc? Which specialization should I opt?
  17. What should I do after graduation? Should I go for MBA in India or MBA/M.Tech in foreign universities? What is the fee structure of the foreign universities?
  18. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
5th June 2011, 03:07 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?

My friend prepare for GMAT exam because this exam is not easy (Quantitative,Verbal Section,Analytical Writing)
first thing you prepare hard for Gmat there after think about college and field (finance ,HR , IT)
MBA fee is high so, if you score good then you apply for scholarship other wise apply for loan .
good luck
28th July 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?

i am mechanical engineering student i want to do job after my course completing then i want to give gmat exam plz advice me that will be right or not?
2nd August 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

mba degree is better or PGDM ? if PGDM from which college?
5th April 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

what is qualification of mba admission
9th May 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
i have completed my B.tech in mechanical enginnering. Is there any future scope in sales & marketing after this. Currently i am doing a job of sales engineer.
16th October 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

which specailization of MBA is suitable for Bcom graduate & working as purchase associates ?
31st July 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my mechanical engg.degree from kanchiuniversity last year,i want to choose mba as my further study from foreign,so will u help me out to select which part from mba and from which foreign university i should do so that i will get a good output,alongwith the fee structure of mba collages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?