29th October 2011, 12:59 PM
nkhare75

List of good institute offering CNC programming after completing ITI in mechanical trade?

I have completed my ITI (Machinist Trade) and want to pursue CNC Programming form govt. institute so please provide me the list of good institute for the same.

5th May 2012, 08:20 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good institute offering CNC programming after completing ITI in mechanical trade?

Hi Friend,
Here detail about CNC programmer:

(CNC) programmers write computer programs which carefully control themotion of machines and tools used to cut and shape precision products, such as machine and automobile parts. CNC programming certificate programs provide the skills needed to review computer-aided design (CAD) blueprints for a new item, calculate what cuts or borings must be made to produce the item from a solid block of material, select the appropriate tools for the job, and plan out the sequence of operations needed to complete the job. Some certificate programs offer specialized training for a specific application, such as machining or press braking. To enter a certificate program, students must have a high school diploma or a GED.
Course Topics
CNC programming certificates programs include courses that explain what CNC is and how it works. Most individuals seeking a certificate in CNC programming already have basic knowledge of computers, electronics, and machine tools, and many have previously worked in machine shops. Required program courses may include:
*. Fundamentals of CNC technology
*. CNC programming and machine operation
*. CNC coordinates and offsets
*. CNC controlled lathes
*. CNC controlled milling machines
*. Intro to CAD/CAM
*. Industrial print reading
*. Project management
Popular Career Options
Individuals with a certificate in computer numerical control programming can sometimes find entry-level jobs in metal-working shops. Common careers for graduates of certificate programs include:
*. Machinist
*. Computer control operators
*. Machine setters
Associate of Applied Science in Computer Numerical Control Technology
These degree programs often include computer-aided design as a component of CNC technology. Students learn about computer engineering in relation to manufacturing, tool design and quality control. Students may find apprenticeships during their studies,although some programs require that students have a specific amountof experience in machining prior to enrollment into associate degree programs. All must have a high school diploma or GED to enter an associate degree program.
Course Topics
In associate degree programs, CNC courses give students an opportunityto strengthen their skills for entry-level positions. Students may take courses in applied mathematics, manufacturing and measurement. Common courses include:
*. Print reading
*. CNC basics
*. CNC programming
*. Metallurgy
*. Jig and tool design
Popular Career Options
Careers involving computer numerical control skills can include management positions for individuals with experience and training. Popular careers include:
*. Industrial production manager
*. CNC machine programmers
*. Tool and die maker
Continuing Education
Individuals can earn professional certification through the National Institute of Metalworking Skills (NIMS); the organization offers a variety of certifications, including basic and advanced machining and levels 2 and 3 press braking ( www.nims-skills.org ). All five of these certifications include CNC skills.To earn each credential, individuals must register and gain approval of a sponsor or NIMS employee, completean exam and a performance affidavit.
Some apprenticeship programs are available to students who have a certain level of experience (typically four years). Other apprenticeships are available through associate degree programs at community colleges and trade schools. For individuals seeking further education, a bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering technology is one possibility. These programs are accredited through theAccreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET), and some include classes offered on an eveningschedule

ALL THE BEST
15th May 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good institute offering CNC programming after completing ITI in mechanical trade?

How can i do become a cnc programmer after complete diploma in mechanical engg.
20th May 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Where to the cnc trade goverment ITI college ?
1st September 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

i am in btech final year( mechanical) & i want to learn a cnc programming, is it give a high salary package after btech?
15th May 2014, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I am camplete diploma in mechanical production. I want to cnc programmer Cource.
Please details of cnc programmer course.
30th November 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I have done iti-fitter. now I want to getting cnc training. is the cnc training better experience then Apprenticeship training?
17th August 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I have passed ITI in production and manufacturing trade in 2009 after matric and now i am working as a CNC machine operator from last 5 yrs. Now which course should i join to boost my carrier. please advice...thanx ......Manoj Kumar Salwan
25th August 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Institutes in Delhi offering Computer Numerical Control training for ITI fitters
15th February 2016, 09:52 AM
Ravi sharma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where to the cnc trade goverment ITI college ?
dear sir i respected sir i big to said that i am CNC programming to teach the list of good insituts offing CNC programming after completing ITI in Machinial trard.
17th August 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I have passed iti in production and manufacturing trade after matric and now i am working as a CNC machine operator from last 4 years .now which course should i join to boost my carrier.please advice...thanx...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?