14th June 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

List of the government colleges which offer direct 2nd year admission in medical electronics?

Hello sir/mam, i want to know about lists of govermment colleges which offer direct 2nd year admission in medical electronics.

Related Questions:
  1. List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?
  2. Which government colleges in India offer seats for direct admission 2nd year through LEET exam? Does PEC Chandigarh offer any seats for LEET qualifying students?
  3. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Electronics and TC?
  4. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  5. List of colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma?
  6. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  7. Cutoff list of civil engineering direct admission to 2nd year in Maharashtra government colleges?
  8. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  9. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  10. List of the colleges providing direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  11. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur and Amravati University for direct 2nd year engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  12. List of government colleges in Maharashtra in Mechanical Engineering for direct 2nd year?
  13. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  14. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  16. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  17. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in government engineering college Aurangabad?
  18. Cutoff list of Civil Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra colleges?
13th June 2015, 04:14 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the government colleges which offer direct 2nd year admission in medical electronics?

** List of the government colleges which offer direct 2nd year admission in medical electronics

** Government College of Engineering, Avasari Tal. Ambegaon

** Government College of Engineering, Amravati

** Government College of Engineering, Karad

** Government College of Engineering, Chandrapur

** Government College of Engineering, Jalgaun

** Government college of engineering - Aurangabad

** Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological Institute - Lonere,Raigad

** College of Military Engineering - Dapodi,Pune.

** Defence Institute of Advanced Technology - Pune

** Cummins college of engineering for women - Pune

** College of Military Engineering, Dapodi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?