7th May 2018, 08:43 PM
belia

List of government colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy and what is the duration of course?

Please provide list of government colleges name and entrance exam process for Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Mumbai? Further, what is the course duration is it 3 years or 4 years Bachelors degree program?

Related Questions:
  1. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  2. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy after Diploma in Physiotherapy?
  3. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of government colleges offering Physiotherapy courses with admission procedure and fee details?
  5. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) in Delhi and their admission procedure? -- [New]
  6. Can i join MBBS after completing bachelor in physiotherapy with 1 year in clinical experience? Which are the colleges in India offering this facility? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?
  7. Details of colleges offering Bachelor in Physiotherapy?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  9. What is the fee structure for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course of both Government and Private colleges?
  10. Government colleges offering masters in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Complete details about BPT course? Its fee structure and duration?
  12. List of government approved colleges in Mumbai offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy
  13. Details of the colleges in Kerala offering MPT? I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India
  14. Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it?
  15. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  16. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  17. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  18. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in India?
9th August 2023, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy and what is the duration of course?

Government College of physiotherapy cut off marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?