7th July 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?

Sir,
I am interested to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy after my 12th. I live in Kannur, Kerala. Please tell me what entrance exam I have to give? What are the colleges in Kerala for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?

Related Questions:
  1. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  2. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  3. Details of the colleges in Kerala offering MPT? I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India
  4. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  6. List of reputed colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  8. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  9. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  10. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  12. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  13. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 41% in 12th Science?
  14. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to do bachelor course in Physiotherapy in aforementioned colleges?
  16. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in India?
  17. Details of colleges offering Bachelor in Physiotherapy?
  18. List of Self Financing Colleges which offer M.Tech in Electronics and Communications in Kerala?
9th July 2015, 06:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?

In kerala, there is no entrance test to get admission in BPT course and Admissions in BPT courses are offered by considering 12th standard percentage of the applicants. To get admission in this course, candidates should have completed their 12th standard with Physics, chemistry and Mathematics subjects with minimum 50% of marks.

List of colleges in Kerala offering BPT course:-
Following are some of the colleges in Kerala, which are offering BPT course.

AWH Special College
Address: Payyanakkal, Kozhikode, Kerala

JDT Islam College of Physiotherapy
Address : Vellimadikunnu, Calicut, kerala

Kerala University of Health Sciences
Address: Medical college P.O., Thrissur, Kerala

Medical Trust College of Physiotherapy
Address: MG Road, Cochin, Kerala

University of Calicut
Address: Calicut University, Calicut, Malappuram, Kerala
11th January 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Delhi ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?