5th November 2019, 03:59 PM
Akshay chempoor

List of Government institutes offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Trivandrum

Hi Sir, I want to know about the Government affiliated institutes which provides BSc in Forensic Science course in Trivandrum district. Can you let me know about such institutes which provides this BSc course?

7th November 2019, 09:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government institutes offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Trivandrum

List of Government colleges offering Forensic Science in Trivandrum:-

Loyola College of Social Science, Trivandrum Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
National College of Arts and Science, Thiruvananthapuram
Dept. of Forensic Medicine, Trivandrum
The Government College for Women, Thiruvananthapuram
15th July 2020, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Government institutes offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Trivandrum

How will get admission in foransic science in tvm.should i appear entrance test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?