4th November 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs after completing integrated M.Tech in electrical?

Hi,

I am a student of electrical engineering currently studing in 2nd year ,i am under the course of 5 yers dual degree B.Tech & M.Tech .What are the govt jobs are available through GATE? Can you please list me down all the available jobs which I can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. List of all the government jobs after completing B.Tech Electrical?
  2. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  3. List of government jobs in Tamilnadu for Electrical Engineers?
  4. List of government jobs for electrical students?
  5. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  6. List of Electrical Jobs and how can I apply for it?
  7. Government jobs to consider after completing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of high salary government jobs?
  8. List of government jobs to take after completion of B.E ECE?
  9. Is Monad university recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and electrical engineering?
  10. What are the list of Government Jobs available after completing B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get job in government bank? List of banks to get government banking jobs?
  12. List of government jobs which are available after completion of graduation in Physics?
  13. Can one get good Government Jobs after completing Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in CSE with 80%? What is the eligibility criteria for these jobs?
  15. Best M.Tech colleges in Pune? Where to take admission for M.Tech after completing B.E Electrical
  16. What is integrated Ph.D course? Can I do this after my B.Tech electrical?
  17. What are the job opportunities for integrated degree
  18. Best coaching centres to get a electrical engineering government job?
4th November 2015, 09:46 PM
ant man

Default Re: List of government jobs after completing integrated M.Tech in electrical?

After completing integrated M.Tech course you can apply for the government jobs in India.

The list of companies providing jobs for these candidates are :
1. SAIL
2. GAIL
3. BHEL
4. ONGC
5. BSNL
6. NTPC
7. IOCL
8. Power Grid
9. BPCL.
10. Oil Manufacturing Co.
11. Railways Technical Jobs for the Electrical engineer
12. ISRO
13. DRDO etc...
4th November 2015, 10:11 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of government jobs after completing integrated M.Tech in electrical?

List of the jobs after the integrated M.tech in electrical engineering are-

>> First and the best is that you can apply for the I.E.S. (Indian Engineering Services) that are equivalent to the I.A.S. officers and could appointed on the posts of S.D.O. or AXEN that are the best posts in initial stages.

>> Also can apply for the I.A.S.

>> In SSC department can apply for-

C.P.O. (Central police organization)

C.G.L.(Combined graduate level exam)

L.D.C. and U.D.C.

In Banking can apply for-

Bank P.O.

Cashier

Treasury officer

Clerk

In the Railway can apply for-

>> Station Master

>> Assistant Station Master

>> Ticket Examiner

>> Ticket Collector

Can also apply in State Police department and other government jobs on the Graduation bases or lower qualification.
4th November 2015, 11:04 PM
Mohit.Bansal

After completing M.Tech there are various options in government and private sectors with awesome salary package. Here is the list of options that are open for you-
>>BEL
>>BHEL
>>ISRO
>>CDAC
>>Civil Services
>>Professor in college
>>Bank
>>ISRO
>>DRDO
>>NPTL
>>Railways
>>GAIL
>>PSC
>>SSC
5th November 2015, 10:54 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

After passing GATE exam you can get various jobs in government companies.There are listed below:-

NTPC
IOCL
DRDO
ISRO
BHEL

You can also give some competitive exam for getting jobs in Government sector :-
IBPS clerk ,PO
SBI Clerk ,PO
Railways
NET(As a teacher,Lecturer)
Civil Services exam (IAS,IPS,IFS)
Defense Services-(Army, Air Force,Naval Forces)
6th November 2015, 08:16 PM
H Rimmy

After completing M.Tech there are various government jobs for which you can apply.There are as listed below.

Banking Sector - Clerk,PO,SBI Clerk,SBI PO
Railways sector
IAS,IPS-UPSC
SSC
Defense Academy-Indian Navy,Indian Army,Air Force.

There are some reputed companies where you can apply jobs as a differ positions.

BHEL
GAIL
SAIL
ISRO
CDAC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?