27th February 2012, 03:15 AM
pushpanjali chilamakur

List of government jobs for which I will be eligible after passing B.Tech (ECE) with 78% marks and gaining work experience in HCL?

Hi team,

I completed my b.tech in the year 0f in the stream of ECE with an 78%

Now i m woring in HCL as storage administrator.

at the end of this year i m planning to move to govt job either central/state .

can you tell me i mam elgible which post .

let me know ASAP.

19th April 2012, 10:59 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: List of government jobs for which I will be eligible after passing B.Tech (ECE) with 78% marks and gaining work experience in HCL?

hi

government jobs available after B.Tech in Civil Engineering
There are a lot of jobs available for diploma students and a lot of opportunities to join
higher courses like B.TECH/B.E.

The jobs are:

1)BHEL :
As an Engineer/ Supervisor Trainees and qualifications required is B.Com, BE/B.Tech(EEE, ECE, Mech), Diploma(Civil, Electrical, ECE, EIE)

2)NBCC :
As an Project Executive/ Jr. Engineer and qualifications required is BE/B.Tech(Mech, Electrical), Diploma(Electrical, Mech)

3)SAMEER:
As an Scientist/ Project Asst and qualifications required is BE/B.Tech(EEE, ECE), Diploma(CSE)

4)CIMFR
As an Project Asst and qualifications required is BE/B.Tech(Chem, EEE), BSc(Chemistry, Geology, Phy), ME/M.Tech, Diploma(Chem)

5)A&N Administration
As an Asst Engineer / Accountant and qualifications required is B.Com, BE/B.Tech(Civil), Diploma(Civil, CSE)

6)NIT Rourkela :
As an Sports and Student Activity Officer/ Scientific Officer/ Engineer and the qualifications required are BE/B.Tech(Chem, Civil, CSE, EEE), BSc, Any Post Graduate, MA, MCA, MD, Diploma
26 Aug

IN BHEL:

BHEL is on the lookout for Engineering Supervisors to be engaged on Fixed Tenure Basis for a maximum period of two years for Electronics Division at Bangalore or anywhere in India at their Project Sites.

TOTAL No: of Vacancies: 16

Minimum Qualification:
Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline from an institute recognized by AICTE.
Candidates who have secured at least 60% of the marks in Diploma and in case of SC/ST candidates 50% of the marks, in the aggregate of all theyears/ semesters need only apply.

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?