24th May 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

List of government medical colleges accepting admission based on sports quota

Is there sports quota in medical field? I am national level participant. If there is sports quota in government medical college then how to apply and when to apply and which government medical colleges accepts sports quota?

2nd November 2020, 08:49 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: List of government medical colleges accepting admission based on sports quota

No , there is no sports quota in medical field
The only possible way to get admission is through the national level entrance exam NEET
The eligibility for this exam is
Candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
Candidate must have studied 11 and 12 standard in science stream and must have scored at least 50% in physics, chemistry and biology
The cut off for medical college is very high so you will have to work hard
The exam is of 720 marks which will have all multiple choice questions of physics, chemistry and biology
You will have to score above 670 marks to get into a god medical government college
15th November 2020, 08:09 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of government medical colleges accepting admission based on sports quota

Yes,you can get medical seat based on sports quota.
In Osmania University in telangana state,yes there are chances to get a seat.There is a special counseling held for SC/ST/OBC/sports quota/CAP.
If you had attempt EAMCET exam then only you can avail this opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?