18th September 2013, 02:11 PM

How to do Post MBBS for Nurses? What is the eligibility criteria?

i am a 4th year B.Sc Nursing student , i wish to know about the post MBBS for nurses, about its eligibility criteria,course duration,colleges in Kerala that offers this course,fee structure and about the consideration of KUHS University regarding this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Physical eligibility criteria for Nurses in Short Service Commission in Indian Military Nursing Services? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria for NIMHANS PG entrance after MBBS?
  3. Can we do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What are the opportunities for BSc nurses in defence service?
  4. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  5. Can I do MBBS after doing BSc Nursing without appearing for PMT? Which are the government colleges for Male nurses in India?
  6. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  7. Can foreign Nurses study in India? What is the eligibility and fee structure for foreign students?
  8. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do MBBS? Will I get in MBBS after scoring 116 in PCB?
  10. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  11. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
  13. Number of seats for MBBS course in Manipal University? Eligibility criteria for this course? Does this a Government College? Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria for the post of DI? How to know about the present vacancy for the post of DI?
  15. Date of application form sale for the post of TTE? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Am i eligible to appear for CDAC?
  17. Can I be eligible for RTO exam in Maharashtra
  18. Do candidates of MBBS eligible for IFS Exam?
5th November 2020, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Post MBBS for Nurses? What is the eligibility criteria?

I m a staff nurse working under kerala state govt. Can i get an admission for mbbs?
15th November 2020, 08:06 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do Post MBBS for Nurses? What is the eligibility criteria?

If you apply for MBBS entrance exam and clear it then you can.
For MBBS ,one must done biology, physics, chemistry with minimum of 60%.
As of now if you want to continue studies better to go for higher studies in nursing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?