17th May 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

List of government medical colleges that I can get with 198 cutoff? I belong to BC community

goverment medical colleges for 198 cut off belongs BC community

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Madhurai Medical College after scoring 198.25 cutoff in medical
  2. Which medical college will I get after scoring 198.25 cutoff marks? I belong to MBC community
  3. Will I get a seat in top 5 engineering college in Tamilnadu? I have 198 cutoff marks and I belong to OC community
  4. Will I get a seat in Tamilnadu medical college after scoring 198 medical cutoff? I belong to BC category
  5. Possible government medical colleges available in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.25?
  6. Can I get a seat in MMC, Stanlet, Kilpauk Medical college of chennai city after scoring 198.25 cutoff in BC community?
  7. Any government or private medical college available for me in Tamilnadu after scoring 196.25 medical cutoff?
  8. After scoring 198 medical cutoff and overall rank of 1088 is it possible to get coimbatore medical college? Government college that I can get at this rank?
  9. Will I get a seat in Tirunelveli Medical College? Is it possible to get government medical college?
  10. Information regarding medical counseling? My cutoff is 192
  11. Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category
  12. What is the possibility to get a seat in any one of the three government medical colleges in Chennai after scoring 196.75 cutoff?
  13. Seat in MBBS government college after scoring a cutoff of 198.25 in BC community?
  14. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Any chance to get a seat for medicine in any government college after scoring 186 as medical cutoff? I belong to SC community
  17. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I be able to get an MBBS seat in MMC after scoring 198.75 medical cutoff(Under MBC Community)?
24th June 2015, 11:02 AM
chikuyadav

Default Re: List of government medical colleges that I can get with 198 cutoff? I belong to BC community

List of government medical colleges

Silchar Medical College
Silchar

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Ongole, AP

Gauhati Medical College
Guwahati

Srikakulam

Adilabad

Kurnool Medical College
Kurnool

Osmania Medical College
Hyderabad

Government medical college
Chandigarh

Lady Hardinge Medical College
New Delhi

Maulana Azad Medical College
New Delhi

Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
Bhagalpur

Patna Medical College
Patna

B J Medical College
Ahmedabad

Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital
Delhi

Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College
Rajkot

Smt. N.H.L.Municipal Medical College
Ahmedabad

Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research
Surat

Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
Bangalore

All the best.
Thank you.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?