30th May 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category

Dear sir/Madam

A very good day to you

please send me the cutoff list & list of all govt medical colleges in maharashtra.
last year-2011. I belong to sbc category.

Regards,
arushi

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff list of all Government Medical Colleges of Maharashtra? With 105 marks which faculty could I get if I am from SC category?
  6. Cutoff list for all medical colleges of government in MaharaGRshtra? I have got 104 marks in PCB
  7. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra for open category?
  8. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra Open Category?
  10. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  13. Cutoff list for MBBS for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  15. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET -- [New]
  16. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  18. Cutoff list of MBBS colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to OBC category
25th August 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category

cut off list of govtment medical college for st category in bams cource
20th June 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category

cut off marks for admission in government colleges in Maharashtra for year 2013?
24th July 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I have got 132 marks in neet can I get any college for mbbs or bams
31st August 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Cut off of government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra of NEET exam
20th March 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
Have a nice day ..

please send me the cut off list of entrance exam i belongs to SBC category and need for 12th %
13th June 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I got 159 marks in MHCET2015 in SBC category. I want admission to MBBS in govt medical college in maharashtra .Will I get or not please suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?