6th August 2019, 03:19 PM
aeerwsclpl

List of institutes offering ITI/Diploma in Chemical Engineering course in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana?

I want to know about the institutes where ITI and Diploma courses available related to Chemical Engineering. I want to know about the institutes in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana regions. Kindly tell me about the institutes.

27th July 2020, 05:46 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: List of institutes offering ITI/Diploma in Chemical Engineering course in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana?

List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana :
1.Sri Prakash college of Engineering, East Godavari
2.S.V. Government Polytechnic (SVGP), Triputi
3.Government Institute of Chemical Engineering, Vishakapatnam
4.IIMT Studies-International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Hyderabad
5.J.N.Government Polytechnic College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?