25th December 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering PhD in Life Sciences in Andhra Pradesh? Scholarships available to study?

Hi,
I want to know the name of institutes which offer PhD in Life Sciences in Andhra Pradesh. I also want to know is there any scholarship program for PhD course in Life Sciences?

24th February 2023, 04:27 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: List of institutes offering PhD in Life Sciences in Andhra Pradesh? Scholarships available to study?

There are several institutes in Andhra Pradesh that offer PhD in Life Sciences. Some of them are:
  • Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
  • Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
  • Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
  • Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur
  • Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa
  • Dravidian University, Kuppam

Regarding scholarships for PhD in Life Sciences, there are several options available. The Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), University Grants Commission (UGC), and Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) offer various fellowships for PhD students. Additionally, many institutes offer their own scholarships and fellowships for meritorious students. It is best to check with the specific institute for more information on available scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?