2nd October 2010, 01:42 PM
dost

List of institutions offering M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) through correspondence? Is any other course available for a better future prospective?

DEAR SIR

I HAVE DONE M.Sc. IN ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY & CURRENTLY WORKING IN A CEMENT INDUSTRY AS JUNIOR QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER.NOW I WANT TO DO M.TECH IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING ( CORRESPONDENCE).I AM FROM RAJASTHAN & NEARBY ANY COLLEGE DOESN'T PROVIDE PART TIME COURSE THAT'WHY I M THINKING OF CORRESPONDENCE.CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY TO DO M.TECH IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING CORRESPONDENCE AND IF YOU THINK ANY OTHER COURSE WHICH HELPS MY CAREER THAN PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.PLEASE SEND ME THE FULL PROCEDURE.WHILE SURFING ON NET ABOUT THIS I FOUND AN INSTITUTE in Ahmadabad, Gujarat offering m. tech in chemical engineering by correspondence.
name of institute is national education management & technology studies
can YOU please tell me about this institute .means is this institute is genuine & recognised by govt. bodies..
PLEASE REPLY ON MY MAIL AT [email protected]

THANKS

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions of correspondence course in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Is JNTU Hyderabad offering M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  3. Universities offering M.E. chemical through correspondence
  4. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  5. Names of the universities offering M.Tech/Chemical Engineering course through correspondence?
  6. What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?
  7. List AICTE and UGC affiliated colleges/institutions offering correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam? -- [New]
  8. List of Engineering Institutions offering Civil Engineering through Correspondence in Tamil Nadu?
  9. What's the future prospective of Chemical engineering? What can be done to improve it's importance and demand?
  10. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
  11. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  12. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  13. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?
  14. List of Institutions offering M.Phil in Mathematics through Correspondence?
  15. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  17. List of coaching institutions for GATE (Chemical Engineering) situated in Indore?
  18. Future prospects of doing B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering from NITs?
16th February 2012, 05:20 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of institutions offering M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) through correspondence? Is any other course available for a better future prospective?

I AM FROM GUJRAT & NEARBY ANY COLLEGE DOESN'T PROVIDE PART TIME COURSE THAT'WHY I M THINKING OF CORRESPONDENCE.CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY TO DO M.TECH IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING CORRESPONDENCE AND IF YOU THINK ANY OTHER COURSE WHICH HELPS MY CAREER THAN PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

PLEASE SEND ME THE FULL PROCEDURE.WHILE SURFING ON NET ABOUT THIS I FOUND AN INSTITUTE in Ahmadabad, Gujarat offering m. tech in chemical engineering by correspondence.

THANKS[/QUOTE]
29th November 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions offering M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) through correspondence? Is any other course available for a better future prospective?

how i can apply for distance M.Tech course?
9th May 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am sathyaraj .i have done msc chemistry .now i am working in cement industry near Salem in Tamil nadu . I want to do m tech chemical technology by correspondence .is it any recognised university offering this coarse .is it useful to my career . Please tell any other coarse for my future career in this relevant feed .
please send ur best suggestion through my mail id [email protected]
Thanking you
19th June 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i have completed msc in org chemistry with only49% can i do mtech &from where
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?