21st February 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

List of latest courses after BE Electronic and Communication for better job prospects?

I am a student of BE Electronic and Communication. I want to do job. Which further degree course should I do to get job easily and latest scope in field?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any courses after B.E in Satellite Communication? Institutes offering the course? Jobs prospects available? What kind of work is expected from a satellite communication engineer?
  2. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  3. What are the various engineering courses available after completion diploma electronic and communication?
  4. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of courses that are useful for higher studies in Electronic and Communication Field?
  6. Extra courses which will help to get job in an electronic core company?
  7. List of courses to do after graduation to get the job?
  8. How can I get a job in electronics and communication technology?
  9. List of courses after B.Tech to get job in Communication field? Growth prospect and job role of Telecommunication Engineer?
  10. List of best courses to do after completion of BE to strengthen resume for getting job in software field
  11. Is there any course for diploma in electrical?
  12. latest seminar topics for B.Tech ECE students?
  13. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  14. Is it possible to get government job at an age of 41 years in AP being a diploma in Electronic and communication?
  15. Prospects of job or higher studies after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  17. List of the latest technologies related to electronics and communication
  18. What are the job prospects of an IPR Graduate? I am an engineer graduate in CSE
26th February 2018, 11:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of latest courses after BE Electronic and Communication for better job prospects?

If you are looking for job immediately, then you can do short term courses related to these following fields.
  • Digital Design
  • Digital design verification
  • Synthesis & STA
  • Physical Design (Place & Route)
  • Physical verification/Parasitic extraction
  • PDN analysis
  • PCB development
  • Package development engineer
  • Firmware engineer
  • Systems engineer

But if you looking to get job into PSUs, then qualify GATE exam with good score.

Other option is to pursue M.Tech with same branch to become lecturer in any reputed engineering college. You can also get job into reputed MNCs during campus placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?