22nd June 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Are there any courses after B.E in Satellite Communication? Institutes offering the course? Jobs prospects available? What kind of work is expected from a satellite communication engineer?

hello,
i would like to know whether are there any courses after BE in satellite communication and which institutes offer that? Also what are the job prospects and the future after doing this course? what kind of work is expected from a satellite communication engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses related to satellite communication? Fee structure of it and the institutes in Hyderabad?
  2. IETE AMIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Satellite and Space Communication Exam -n Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IETE DIPIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Elements of Satellite Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What are the fields in which satellite communication offers job for students?
  5. Which colleges can I join after pursuing B.E final year? I want to do M.Tech in Satellite Communication
  6. Where can i do internshio after ME in Satellite Communication?
  7. Scope and good institutes in India for M.E (electronics)? Specialization for a bright career and interest in Satellite communication? GATE rank required?
  8. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  9. Which has a better job score, Embedded System or Satellite Communication?
  10. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  11. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/MSc in satellite communication through distance education?
  12. PTU B. Tech in ECE 8th Sem. Satellite Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Where should I prefer internship? How to approach for internship in Satellite Communication field?
  14. How can I apply for Internship related to Satellite Communication being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?
  15. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does DRDO suitable for Satellite Communication Training being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech and wanted to do Summer Training?
  17. Is Electronics Engineering better or Telecommunication Engineering in Pakistan?
  18. What is the scope of Satellite Communication internship? -- [New]
7th July 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any courses after B.E in Satellite Communication? Institutes offering the course? Jobs prospects available? What kind of work is expected from a satellite communication engineer?

I completed my BE in ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION .Now i wanted to do course in SATELLITE COMMUNICATION.is there any institute in india which offers such courses ?
10th July 2011, 06:34 PM
fazlu
Member+

Default Re: Are there any courses after B.E in Satellite Communication? Institutes offering the course? Jobs prospects available? What kind of work is expected from a satellite communication engineer?

this will cover in B.E electronic and communication engineering.
you can go for ECE in BE.this require 12th std with science stream with PCM.
the admission based on entrance exam.
25th May 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I am completing my graduation in e&tc engg. i want know that how can i go for sattelite communication.Please give me suggestion for making career in satalite communication/which course are suitable for me.
reply me,@
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?