6th November 2011, 12:57 AM
keyur203

List of M.Pharm colleges in Regulatory Affairs in Gujarat?

list of m.pharm college in regulletry affairs in gujarat.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?
  2. Which course is preferred for better future either Intellectual property rights or Regulatory affairs (distance education)? List of Top colleges in Gujarat for the same?
  3. Should I do Post Graduation in Regulatory Affairs from India or from USA?
  4. Date of entrance test of M.Pharm in Gujarat? Procedure to get the form? List of M.Pharm colleges affiliated to AICTE?
  5. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  6. List of Pharmacy Colleges in AP offering PG courses in Pharmaceutical Analysis, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs?
  7. Whether PhD or MBA-IB would be a better choice after M.Pharm. and one year experience in Regulatory Affairs?
  8. Government institutes or universities offering PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs?
  9. Is PG Diploma in Drug Regulatory Affairs through distance education beneficial for life science students?
  10. Career options and jobs available for M.Sc clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs holder? In which companies should I apply? -- [New]
  11. Required Qualification for Drug Inspector Exam of MPSC? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam? Date of this Exam? Do I need to have Industrial Experience for this?
  12. Can I apply for regulatory affairs after completing degree degree in biochemistry?
  13. Details about Drug Inspector exam? Should i select pharmaceutics or pharmaceutical regulatory affairs in M.Pharma?
  14. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  15. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  16. List of M.Pharm colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  18. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
8th May 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of M.Pharm colleges in Regulatory Affairs in Gujarat?

please send me colleges which provide ragulatory afair in pharmacy. and please give me also detail about its information... kindly send tis information to ma id [email protected]
7th August 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i qualified gpat with AIR 1440 and my B.pharm aggregate is 74% i would like to join in AICTE approved university in M. Pharm regulatory affairs or quality control and quality assurance or pharma analysis please send me the details regarding the same.thanking you....
mail me at [email protected]
7th September 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Would you please tell me the mpharm in regulatory affairs college in gujarat.plz send me the answer at my id [email protected]
19th June 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have completed my B.pharm and want to take admission in M.pharm in regulatory affairs. Can you please send me the list of pharmacy collages for m.pharm in regulatory affairs in Gujarat at my e-mail ID?
My e-mail ID is- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?