4th June 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

List of Physiotherapy Government colleges in Maharashtra for a candidate with 128 marks in NEET?

Hello, my daughter has scored 128 marks in NEET. She wants admission in any Government college of Physiotherapy. She is looking for colleges in Maharashtra. So, please let me know about such colleges. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  2. Admission to physiotherapy in Maharashtra will be based upon NEET? NEET cut off for admission in colleges?
  3. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?
  4. Does NEET score is required for admission in B.Sc in Physiotherapy by all colleges?
  5. Do I have chance of admission in Physiotherapy under OBC category?
  6. List of colleges offering admission in B.E.(CSE) for a candidate who has secured 128 marks in EAMCET?
  7. List of government colleges in Mumbai for a candidate having 390 marks in NEET-UG?
  8. Will I have to appear for NEET or CET for admission in physiotherapy?
  9. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  10. List of government colleges offering Physiotherapy courses with admission procedure and fee details?
  11. List of government approved colleges in Mumbai offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy
  12. List of best colleges which provides Ph.D Physiotherapy course?
  13. Is NEET exam mandatory to join colleges for Physiotherapy course?
  14. Will I get a seat in a Physiotherapy college in Mumbai?
  15. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility of doing bachelors in Physiotherapy after 12th when dropped maths and taken Geography?
  17. How much marks I have to score in NEET-UG to get admission in any government colleges of Maharashtra?
  18. List of Government affiliated colleges which offer Master of Physiotherapy in India?
6th June 2018, 10:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Physiotherapy Government colleges in Maharashtra for a candidate with 128 marks in NEET?

List of colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra:

Niharika College of Physiotherapy, Nagpur.

Mahatma Gandhi mission's College of Physiotherapy, Navi Mumbai.

MGM College of Physiotherapy, Aurangabad.

MAEER'S Maharashtra Institute of Physiotherapy MIMSR Medical College and YSR Hospital campus, viswanathapuram.

Admission to undergraduate program Bachelor of Physiotherapy is carried out on the basis of Medical Common Entrance Exam conducted by Maharashtra Government and some colleges consider scores obtained in entrance exam conducted by Association of management of unaided private medical and Dental College of Maharashtra for admission procedure. Higher Secondary Education in science stream with minimum of 50% marks in the education qualification for this course.
6th June 2018, 10:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Physiotherapy Government colleges in Maharashtra for a candidate with 128 marks in NEET?

List of Physiotherapy Government colleges in Maharashtra:-

Dr. D.Y Patil College of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy

Government Medical College

Krishna Institute of Physiotherapy

NDMVP College of Physiotherapy

Smith RAdhikabai Meghe Memorial Medical Trust's

Navi Navi Physiotherapy College.

Entrance test: CEET( Common Medical Entrace Exam)
20th February 2020, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

How many marks required to get admission in bpt at nagpur government collage
28th October 2020, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Please give physiotherapy therapy cutoff for govt.colleged in Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?