13th June 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

List of Polytechnic Diploma colleges in Pune and their admission criteria and fees structure?

Which are the Polytechnic Diploma colleges in Pune? What is their admission criteria and application procedure? Their admission charges and annual/semester fees structure? I want to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering.

15th June 2019, 01:07 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Polytechnic Diploma colleges in Pune and their admission criteria and fees structure?

List of polytechnic diploma colleges in Pune:-

Shri Jain Vidya Prasarak Mandal's Polytechnic

Someshwar Polytechnic

Government Polytechnic Awasari

Sahyadri Polytechnic

Trinity Polytechnic

Y B Patil Polytechnic

Pimpri Chinchwad Polytechnic

Sri Savitribai Phule Polytechnic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?