8th August 2017, 11:15 PM
vasanleena

Chances to get admission in Diploma Engineering course at DY Patil Polytechnic College, Pune if completed 10th two years ago? Eligibility criteria and fees required for it?

Sir, I am from Bihar and have completed 10th two years back. Now I want to know am I eligible to get admission in Diploma Engineering course in DY Patil Polytechnic College, Pune? Send me eligibility criteria and fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  2. Eligibility to study E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic?
  3. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. How many E&TC Diploma seats are available in YB Patil Polytechnic?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  8. What percentage is required for admission in Government Polytechnic, Pune?
  9. Can I apply to get admission in B.Sc if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  10. Eligibility, age criteria, entrance test and fees for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course in Colleges of Punjab?
  11. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  12. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job in any Polytechnic college of Mumbai?
  13. How can I get admission in Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course if working in Saudi Arabia and completed 10th about 21 years ago?
  14. Fee expenses of E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?
  16. Can I join Diploma directly in 2nd year?
  17. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  18. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI?
10th August 2017, 11:56 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to get admission in Diploma Engineering course at DY Patil Polytechnic College, Pune if completed 10th two years ago? Eligibility criteria and fees required for it?

Yes you are eligible for the diploma program if you have cleared the 10th from AICTE recognized board.
Fees for the diploma engineering in this college is
For 1st year Rs 47,700 (General) and for reserved category it is Rs 4336.
For 2nd year interim fees Rs 47,700 (General) and for reserved Rs 4336.

For more information on admission you can contact at 020-27659147
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?