4th January 2021, 11:11 AM
siddhia

List of posts available under MPSC for a BMS student?

Hi everyone, I am a BMS student and I want to make my career in MPSC. I would like to know about the posts which are applicable for me to apply. Kindly let me know which are the posts available for me?

13th February 2021, 06:00 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: List of posts available under MPSC for a BMS student?

MPSC stands for Maharashtra public service commission
candidates of open category can give 29 6 attends where as candidates of OBC can give 9 attends and the candidate of scheduled castes and scheduled Tribes are eligible for unlimited attempts for this particular exam
the eligibility criteria is the candidate of general category should be between an age limit of 19 to 38 years whereas for OBC the age limit is 41 years and for the schedule caste and scheduled Tribes and it is 45 years
the minimum education qualification a candidate must possess is the candidate must have a bachelor's degree from a recognised University and the candidate which have a degree in law will be given first priority
After clearing the exams you may get allotted for a deputy collector, section officer, assistant commissioner, assistant director, superintendent state , finance audit and accounts service group A, chief officer Nagar Palika or Nagar Parishad, tahsildar, taluka inspector of land records, sub register cooperative society and many more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?