23rd October 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in MPSC for B.Sc(Chemistry) student?

Sir,
I am a F.Y.B.Sc student and I want to apply for MPSC. So shall I get some tips from you to apply in MPSC? Which are the posts I should apply in MPSC? I am doing B.Sc in Chemistry?

27th June 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in MPSC for B.Sc(Chemistry) student?

I am doing IT Engineering Last year then which qualification type i choose for MPSC online registration?
28th June 2016, 06:27 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in MPSC for B.Sc(Chemistry) student?

There are many posts available in MPSC but for all those posts one needs to complete graduation from a recognized university. You must posses ability to speak Marathi.

So, first of all complete your graduation then apply for the same. After graduation you can apply for IPS, IFS. For the post of inspector. You can also apply for the Civil Service which is conducted by USPC every year. Minimum age limit is 21 years & Maximum 30 years. I have attached UPSC civil service notification which can give you idea.

If you prepare for Civil Service exams then can easily crack MPSC.

MPSC- Maharashtra Public Service Commission which is at state level.

UPSC- Union Public Service Commission which is at National level.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC Civil Service 2016.pdf(653.2 KB, 116 views)
16th January 2017, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have complete my graduation in B.Sc chemistry and I want to apply for MPSC. So shall I get some tips from you to apply in MPSC? Which are the posts I should apply in MPSC?
25th September 2017, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in B.a.c. chemistry & I want to apply for MPSC. Which are the best posts I should apply in MPSC? Please guide me for proper post
1st October 2021, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply mpsc after competing m. Sc chemistry
6th July 2023, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?