15th September 2015, 05:41 PM
bimalsengupta1

List of private medical colleges in India? What is the fees through merit list and management quota

Please send me the list of Private Medical Colleges in India showing the course fees through merit list and management quota

Related Questions:
  1. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Difference between AIPMT and NEET? Other Exams included under NEET?
  3. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?
  5. When will I get application forms for AFMC, AIIMS, AIMS and AIPMT?
  6. Can I get a seat under sports quota after scoring 187.25 cutoff? List of private medical colleges offering seat under sports quota?
  7. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  8. List of private medical colleges with lowest fees?
  9. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India
  10. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  11. Will I get admission in IHM college without appearing in any entrance exam? Salary package of IHM student?
  12. List of fees of government and private medical colleges in Mumbai?
  13. Minimum cutoff required to join a good college of pharmacy?
  14. MHCET eligibility, am I eligible for it?
  15. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any medical seat reserved for Kashmiri Hindi Migrants under quota system in any medical college of any state India? List of such medical colleges?
  17. Cutoff list with state merit list of government medical colleges(MBBS)?
  18. List of private and government medical colleges having NRI quota for PG course
22nd September 2015, 09:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private medical colleges in India? What is the fees through merit list and management quota

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimalsengupta1 View Post
Please send me the list of Private Medical Colleges in India showing the course fees through merit list and management quota
List of the private medical college in India:-

Christian Medical College (CMC)
Vellore, Tamilnadu. Ph: +91-0419-2222102

Kasturba Medical College (KMC)
Manipal, Karnataka. Ph: +91-820-2571201

St.Johns Medical College
Bangalore, Karnataka. Ph: +91-80-22065000

Lady Hardinge Medical College
Bhagat Singh road, New Delhi. Ph: +91-011-23343984

Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute
Porur, Chennai. Ph: +91-44-24769816

Dr. D Y Patil Pratishthans Medical College
Kolhapur, Maharashtra. Phone: +91-231-653298

M.S. Ramaiah Medical College
Gokul Extension, Bangalore. Ph: +91-080- 2366934

Fees for private medical college is 2 lakh in a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?