31st July 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in IHM college without appearing in any entrance exam? Salary package of IHM student?

hello
i m science 12th passd student..
i want to knw dat cn i get a IHM college
if i have nt given any entrance exam since i missed the dates....
and wot all d salary packages??

Related Questions:
19th August 2014, 11:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in IHM college without appearing in any entrance exam? Salary package of IHM student?

No, you can’t get admission into IHM without attending its entrance examination. In fact, it is mandatory in most of the hotel management colleges in India to have an entrance exam for giving admission on the basis of merit list. So, if you haven’t applied for IHM entrance exam then you have to apply for it because there is no other way to join IHM.

PUSA conducts entrance examination for various IHMs across India and merit will decide the college you will get after counselling. So be prepared for this entrance exam if you are serious about joining IHM. 10+2 with any stream is the basic qualification from any recognized board of education.

If you want to get admission without entrance exam then you can try some private hotel management colleges. Also these private colleges will charge your very high fee compared to IHMs. These seats are offered on management quota so you have to give donation for this seat if you want to take admission without entrance exam.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
27th May 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in IHM college without appearing in any entrance exam? Salary package of IHM student?

Is there any management quota in ihm pusa? I appear in exam but my rank is not enough for ihm pusa! Is there any management quota???
25th September 2021, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

I forget the depositing the fees after 1st round. Please tell me any chance for admission
30th September 2021, 06:54 PM
Shamaila parween

You will get admission in IHM college without appearing in any entrence test if you want to get admission without entrance exam then you can try some private hotel management colleges. Also these private colleges will charge your very high fee compared to IHMs.
In fact, it is mandatory in most of the hotel management colleges in India to have an entrance exam for giving admission on the basis of merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?