19th July 2019, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

List of residential boarding schools in Kolkata for class 8th and above

I want to admit my son who is currently studying at class 7th in a boarding school. So, can anybody please tell me about list of boarding/residential schools in and around Kolkata along with their admission and fees details including hostel charges.

31st July 2021, 06:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of residential boarding schools in Kolkata for class 8th and above

Here is the best suited options for you:

** North Point Senior Secondary Boarding School

Address: VIP Road, Near Baguiati Police Station, Teghoria, Baguiati, Kolkata, West Bengal 700059

** Gems Akademia International School

Address: Bakrahat Road, Thakurpukur, P.O. Rasapunja, Kolkata, West Bengal 700104

** St. Paul's Boarding And Day School

Address: 70/3, Diamond Harbour Rd, Ekbalpur, Khidirpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700023

** The Heritage School

Address: 994, Chowbaga Rd, Anandapur, East Kolkata Twp, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107

Fee details: The fee generally varies from institute to institute. However the estimated fee will be one lac and fifty thousand per annum including hostel charges.

Simply visit the campus and complete the admission formalities to get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?