23rd December 2016, 07:25 PM
Ansh dasani

List of schools in India which are providing 11th along with JEE Main preparation

Hello sir, I have passed 10th exam and want to take admission in 11th and prepare for JEE Main exam. List of schools of India which are providing 11th along with JEE Main preparation.

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 11th standard which also prepares for JEE Main & Advanced in Kota?
  2. List of best institution of Jamshedpur providing weekend classes for JEE Main preparation? Which type of scholarships they provide?
  3. List best schools in India for 11th and 12th class providing best IIT entrance exam coaching?
  4. What should I do first 12th or coaching for JEE Main preparation?
  5. Reference books for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced
  6. Tips for preparation of JEE Main & Advance for 11th standard student?
  7. Is it necessary to take coaching for JEE MAIN preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges/ schools providing NDA training along with 11th and 12th in Bangalore
  9. How to prepare for JEE Main after joining a college?
  10. List of coaching classes for preparation of JEE Main in Coimbatore?
  11. Should I join coaching to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced being an 11th student? Does it effect my Board's Percentage?
  12. Does preparing for JEE Main and Advanced affect my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?
  13. List of schools including hostel facility which offer 11th Science in Bangalore?
  14. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. Which board is beneficial for JEE Main preparation in 11th standard?
  16. List of schools including hostel facility which offer 11th Science in Jaipur?
  17. List of best schools to apply in Callicut for joining 11th standard?
  18. List of CBSE affiliated Girl's Boarding schools offering 11th Science in India?
24th December 2016, 09:12 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of schools in India which are providing 11th along with JEE Main preparation

List of best schools along with JEE coaching classes in India:

* DPS, DELHI
* DAV BOYS SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL, CHENNAI
* NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL, BANGALORE
* CHINMAYA INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL, COIMBATORE
* RAMAKRISHNA MISSION VIDYAPITH, DEOGHAR
* THE MOTHER’S INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, NEW DELHI
25th December 2016, 10:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of schools in India which are providing 11th along with JEE Main preparation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansh dasani View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 10th exam and want to take admission in 11th and prepare for JEE Main exam. List of schools of India which are providing 11th along with JEE Main preparation.
List of schools in India which are providing 11th along with JEE Main preparation:-

Pragati Public School
Address: Sector -13, Phase-II, Dwaraka, Near Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
Phone:011 2803 3100

Gyan Vihar Public School
Address: Bhanpura Road, Near Railway Crossing, Bhawani Mandi, Madhya Pradesh 458778
Phone:094147 71619Modern School

Modern School
Address: VIP Colony, Sector-A, Talwandi, Kota, Rajasthan 324005
Phone:0744 242 1116

Modi Public School
Address: Dadabari, Kota, Rajasthan 324009

Career Point
Address: Kota, India

Modern Senior Secondary School
Address: A.G.'S OFFICE COLONY, MODERN SCHOOL ROAD, NANGANALLUR, CHENNAI, Tamil Nadu 600061
Phone:044 2224 0110
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?