10th July 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

List of schools which provide every thing along with proper education?

In what type of school everything is provided ... E.g : spoken english , french course , horse riding , best discipline
please send me the details

30th March 2012, 12:05 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: List of schools which provide every thing along with proper education?

Hi

The school which you are talking about are the World Schools. These type of schools are the ones which provide all the world class services like Swimming, Horse Riding, Sports facilities, AC Class rooms, AC buses etc.

These type of schools take a lot of money and provide the best services to the students.

Some of the best World Schools in India are :

G.D Goenka

K.R Mangalam

OPG World School

Adarsh World School

Pathways World School

etc and many more...

So you can visit the official website of any of these schools and get all the details about the admission, fees, etc from there.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?