22nd May 2011, 01:59 PM
magnum

List of some short term Diploma Courses and ITI in Animation or Mobile Technology?

Hey Sir, hope toy are having great time,

Query is regarding my Younger brother's future. He has just clear his 12th in Vocational Commerce stream. He shows his interest in ANIMATION LIKE ACTIVITIES(Designing and all this kind of stuff). I would request you to please help me by providing some information for short term ITI/ Diploma courses-ANIMATION AND MOBILE Technology including their location(Near to- Saharanpur, NCR region, Roorkee, Yamuna nagar, Dehradun) and fee structure.

Waiting for your Quick response.
Thanks

Related Questions:

29th April 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of some short term Diploma Courses and ITI in Animation or Mobile Technology?

i want to know all diploma course in ITI. plz help me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?