18th December 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

List of some software companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students? I'm in SDM dharwad engineering college with CSE branch

im 3rd yr student in sdm dharwad engineering college.cse branch..wanted to do intership.could u please suggest some software company names which provides the intership?
send details as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students?
  2. List of companies providing internship for CSE students?
  3. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  4. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  5. List of the software companies in Pune offering training for 3rd year CSE students of engineering
  6. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  7. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  8. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  9. Which all companies provide internship for B.Tech 3rd year engineering students?
  10. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  12. Companies offering Internship to CSE 3rd year student in Banaras? -- [New]
  13. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  14. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  15. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  17. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  18. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
19th August 2012, 11:54 PM
prince raj1

Default Re: List of some software companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students? I'm in SDM dharwad engineering college with CSE branch

hi..
SDM
offers training and placement programs to the students in order to give them a brief idea to face the current status of the present market. Various leading industries have been offering jobs to its students.
the companies which are offering internship are as follows-
IBM
TCS
Infosys
Google
HCL
15th December 2012, 10:08 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of some software companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students? I'm in SDM dharwad engineering college with CSE branch

If you have great knowledge about graphical designing, programming languages, OS.. then you can join one of the best company to get job related to this:

1. IBM

2. TCS

3. Infosys

4. HP

5. Dell

6. CTS

7. Microsoft

8. GOOGLE

9. HCL

10. Wipro

These companies also organize training batches, you can make yourself eligible for that after clearing the aptitude test conducted by the various companies.

Wish you all the very best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?