13th October 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students?

Actually m doing my 3rd year engineering in it. i need to do internship in summer. may i now the companies providing internship???

Related Questions:
  1. Which all companies provide internship for B.Tech 3rd year engineering students?
  2. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  3. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  4. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  5. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  6. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  7. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  8. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  10. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  11. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  12. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  13. List of companies providing internship(full semester) to a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  14. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  15. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
  16. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  17. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  18. List of core companies for internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical?
21st October 2014, 12:14 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students?

You can apply for internship in following companies in India.

1. Ambition Technologies, D C Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 3204 1225

2. Phoenix Contact Private Limited, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 3026 2800

3. Vintek Electronics, B-171, Sector-4, Bawana Industrial Area, Bawana
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098100 71265

4. B.M. Embedded Solutions, Shivaji Enclave, Tagore Garden Extension
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2545 9717

5. Voltas Ltd, A-43, Mathura Road, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6650 5550
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?