3rd February 2012, 12:14 PM
varachha

List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).

sir,i am appearing 12th science with physics+chemestry+math in gujarati medium,let me know about[1] top aeroneutical engineering institutes in gujarat [2] can i appear other aero. eng.college out of gujarat as i compleated my school sessions in gujarati medium ? thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).
  2. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  3. What was the last year cutoff for Aeronautical engineering? List of top 10 colleges?
  4. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  5. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course?
  6. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  7. List of top 10 colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  8. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Gujarat?
  9. Last year cutoff list of best engineering colleges in Pune? Top colleges for admission? I have got 95 marks in PCM group
  10. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis? -- [New]
  11. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in Chennai/Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  13. Best Gujarati medium science faculty boarding school in Rajkot, Gujarat
  14. Can I do B.Ed in Pune after B.E in Gujarati or Hindi Medium after passing B.E computer engineering?
  15. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  16. List of the top aeronautical colleges in Gujarat in B.Tech?
  17. List of cutoff marks of last year in Civil Engineering Colleges in Open Category in Gujarat? List of Engineering Colleges in Gujarat?
  18. List of top colleges in AP offering Aeronautical Engineering course? I want to do Aeronautics
15th April 2012, 02:05 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).

Aeronautical Engineering college Gujarat :

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology

Gujarat Institute of Aeronautical & teclecommunication Engineering

Gujarat Technological University

Ahmedabad Institute of aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology

Sardar vallabhbhai patel institute of technology

Western Insian Institute of Aeronauties

School of aeronautics
15th April 2012, 11:18 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10+2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).

Quote:
Originally Posted by varachha View Post
sir,i am appearing 12th science with physics+chemestry+math in gujarati medium,let me know about[1] top aeroneutical engineering institutes in gujarat [2] can i appear other aero. eng.college out of gujarat as i compleated my school sessions in gujarati medium ? thanks
HI!
For admission in top Aeronautical engineering you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> I.S.A.T
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
etc

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

GOOD LUCK!
15th April 2012, 11:24 PM
indu_sarabhai

Dear,
You have lots of doing after doing Aeronautical Engineering course. You can get good package on the basis of this. You can make a career in Air India/Kingfisher/Spice jet as a Maintenance engineer. Also you can join ISRO,DRDO, Civil aviation department etc.
11th May 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10 2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).

which is the best college in guj.of study in aeronautical engineering???
17th May 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges? I'm appearing 10 2 this year With PCM (Gujarati Medium).

I am appearing class 12th science with maths,physics,chemistry and i want to be a civil pilot so please tell me the best aeronautical college in gujarat
26th February 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I am Appearing class 12th science with maths ,physics, chemistry. And I want to be a Aeeronotical eng so plz tell me the best collage in gujrat.
6th March 2013, 07:41 AM
pantaloon

hi,,,,,,

List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat. Am I Eligible for These Colleges

1.Ahmedabad Institute of aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology
2.Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
3.Sardar vallabhbhai patel institute of technology
4.Gujarat Institute of Aeronautical & teclecommunication Engineering
5.Western Insian Institute of Aeronauties
6.Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
7.Indian Institute of Technology
8.School of aeronautics

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th May 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

which collage best for aeronautical engineering in gujrat
10th June 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I got 49%mark in PCM & In JEE,i got 54 marks.so can i got addmission in aeronautical engineering?
11th June 2013, 12:46 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujurat:-

-Gujurat Technological University - Ahmadabad
-Sardar Ballavbhai Patel Institute of Technology - Valsad
-Sri Venkateswar College of Engineering - Kheda
-Ahmadabad Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology - Ahmadabad
17th May 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Good evening Sir. I have 37marks in jee. Can I take admition in Aeronautical engineering?
21st February 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

i am an average student and as per new system i just able to cross 132 marks in my PCM so can i get admission in gujarat colleges for aeronautical engineering
10th March 2016, 03:06 PM
narayanmurthy

List of Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Gujarat
----------------------

1:Indian Institute of Technology,
2:Madras Institute of Technology,
3:Sardar vallabhbhai patel institute of technology
4:indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
5:Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
6:Ahmedabad Institute of aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology
7:Sardar vallabhbhai patel institute of technology
8:Indian Institute of Technology
9:Ahmedabad Institute of aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology
10:Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology
11:Western Insian Institute of Aeronauties
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?