28th May 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

List of top colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 80% in 12th? I want to do BSc(H) in Chemistry

sir ,i have scored 80% in 12th . I want to do bsc (h) in chemistry or IP . please give me the list of top collages in which i can get admission .

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges where I can get admission after scoring 82% in 12th?
  2. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of top B.Schools where I can get admission after scoring 86.81 percentile?
  4. List of top colleges in India for MSc Chemistry? What is the eligibility?
  5. Colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 1014 rank in MSc Chemistry?
  6. Which college will I get after scoring g1648 rank in OU PGCET in Chemistry? List of the top 10 colleges offering Chemistry affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  7. How to get admission in top 5 colleges of Delhi after scoring 6378 rank under IP? List of the colleges? What is the procedure?
  8. How to do MSc Chemistry in Pune University? List of top 20 colleges?
  9. List of colleges offering BSc Chemistry Hons after scoring 82.25%?
  10. In which B.Com college of Du can I get after scoring 84% in 12th board? List of colleges in which I would get admission?
  11. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  12. Which are the top colleges offering MSc Chemistry?
  13. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  14. In which top colleges can I apply after scoring 62 in AIEEE?
  15. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Haryana in which I can get after scoring 88% in 12th?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  17. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  18. Can I get any top college after scoring 61% in 12th Commerce? -- [New]
16th April 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 80% in 12th? I want to do BSc(H) in Chemistry

list top 10colleges in chennai and also suggest top 3 colleges for maths,physics nd chemistry in chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?