1st June 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

List of top most universities offering B.Sc Forensic Science and their admission criteria?

I am 12th pass candidate in General Science. Please, confirm requirement of passing marks or, any other term to get admission for B.Sc Forensic Science. Further, which are the best university offering B.Sc Forensic Science?

3rd June 2019, 06:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top most universities offering B.Sc Forensic Science and their admission criteria?

List of top most universities offering BSc Forensic Science:-

Amity Institute of Forensic Science Hyderabad
Dr Hari Singh Gour University
University of Madras
Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, Delhi
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University
Garden City University, Bengalurore, Karnataka
Jain University, Bengalurore, Karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?